Paroles Sacrées Index du Forum
Paroles Sacrées Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HQ] @Rittz Grav-y?05-20-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Paroles Sacrées Index du Forum -> Le centre des artisans -> L'art sous l'Egypte Ancienne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lorikeis

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] @Rittz Grav-y?05-20-2016 Répondre en citant

Rittz Gravy > bit.ly/1Ttj9ah

...2008-2016...LoudTronix.me...Search....Results....for....Rittz''gravy''....Your....Results....are....now....being....loaded.Rittz...The...Rapper...Filesize:...7.17MB......Source:...Spider...Share...Play...Download...MP3...Rittz...-...Fulla...Shit...fFilesize:...6.61MB......Source:...Spider...Share...Play...Download...MP3...Big...K.R.I.TRittz)...[ProdYelawolf..and..Big..K.R.I.TTop..Music..ChartsUSA..Lyrics..ChartUK..Lyrics..ChartNetherlands..LyricsSong..Lyrics..Request..Lyrics..Submit..LyricsLinkzzArtist..Name:..#..A..B..C..D..E..F..G..H..I..J..K..L..M..N..O..P..Q..R..S..T..U..V..W..X..Y..Z..Song..Title:..#..A..B..C..D..E..F..G..H..I..J..K..L..M..N..O..P..Q..R..S..T..U..V..W..X..Y..Z..#ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ#ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ..Rittz..-..Gravy..*..Lyrics..Send.."Gravy..*"..Ringtone..to..your..Cell..*..deluxe..edition..bonus..track[Rittz]Yeah,..yeah,..yeah.They..said..the..best..things..in..life..are..freeIf..that..was..true..then..my..life..would..begreat,..but..it..ain't..cause..I'm..broke..as..fuckand..I..could..barely..afford..to..get..a..bite..to..eatI..bum..a..cig'..and..say..that..I'm..so..tired..of..ballinReally..I'm..just..gettin..sick..and..tired..of..callingmy..girlfriend..up,..like.."I..need..some..gas..moneyYou..got..a..20..or..somethin..that..I..could..borrow?"Lyin..to..her..like..I'm..gonna..pay..her..back..tomorrowCause..she..broke..bartendin..tryna..work..for..tipsPuttin..up..with..old..men..at..a..white..trash..barsayin,.."Let..me..get..another..drink..sugar..tits"But..how..can..I..provide..shit?..I'm..a..starvin..artistPrayin..one..day..my..big..break'll..comeSometime..life'll..have..you..so..distraughtthat..you..forgot..everything..you..should..be..grateful..ofLike..wakin..up..inside..a..home..when..you..could..be..homelessTalkin..on..the..cell..how..you..could..be..phonelessShit,..I..got..some..weed,..I..got..some..drinkI..got..a..family..that..love..me..and..a..couple..homiesthat'll..hold..me..down,..I..woke..up..this..morningwith..a..different..outlook,..I..hit..the..drink..and..rideDown..85..South[Chorus:..Rittz]Everything..is..G-R-A-V-YYYYYYYYY,..yeah,..yeahIn..the..front..seat..of..my..Cutlass..sittin..sideways..(sideways)Everything..is..G-R-A-V-YYYYYYYYY,..yeah,..yeahSo..drunk..that..I'm..glad..that..I..made..it..to..my..driveway..(driveway)Yeah,..yeah,..everything..is..G-R-A-V-YYYYYYYYY[Rittz]No..money..to..buy..weed,..I'm..rollin..pinnersIn..a..ditch..pissed..speakin..broken..SpanishGettin..off..work..late,..everything..closedTotino..pizza..rolls,..eatin..frozen..dinnersLike..the..bad..luck..streak..just..won't..diminishCause..the..rent..is..due,..and..the..bills..are..lateYou..could..feel..the..weight,..on..your..shoulder..gettin..heavyand..you..ready..to..say..fuck..it,..I..could..feel..your..painYou..pray..to..God.."Please..give..me..strength..to..overcome..this"Feelin..lost..up..in..the..way..without..a..compassYou..start..regrettin..shit..that..you..ain't..get..accomplishedPompous,..people..wanna..judge..you..and..it's..constantI..hit..the..liquor..store..and..get..me..some..more..ThompsonMight..be..cheap..but..it..gets..me..drunkWhen..I..start..to..feel..the..pressure..feel..like..givin..upIt's..like..the..alcohol..buzz..done..just..enoughto..give..me..a..reminder..of..the..fact..I'm..blessedYou..ain't..a..loser,..time..to..get..up..off..your..ass..and..winGot..homies..in..the..pen..doin..lifeThey..ain't..never..gonna..get..to..see..the..grass..againI..can't..imagine..them,..they..probably..envy..meSo..with..that..in..mind..I..hit..the..drink..and..rideAnd..put..some..OutKast..on[Chorus][Rittz]My..famous..team..mentioned..us..on..the..monstersUsed..to..hear..hate,..now..it's..just..applausesMakin..lump..sum..depositsMan..the..stars..aligned..for..me,..it's..finally..us..that's..flossinAs..we..dump..the..ganja..guts,..flyin..it's..obviousBitches..act..like..nothin..to..them..as..they..watchin..usThey..lustin..for..me..now..my..pockets..done..got..robustWe..done..had..the..fussiest..bitches..on..the..busWe..drinkin..Crown..Royal,..smokin..an..ounce..of..kushKick..'em..off..and..disappear..in..a..cloud..of..dustBetter..lifestyle..now..I..adjustMy..dad..just..hit..me..up..and..said..how..proud..he..wasIt..feels..good,..in..God..we..trustI..bow..my..head..and..pray..so..I..don't..ever..try..to..take..it..for..grantedI..was..just..throwin..up..with..Mike..KnightHyped..screamin..7-7,..know..I'm..makin..'em..chant..itNow..I..finally..signed..with..a..record..label..and..damn..it..feels..greatThis..is..fifteen..years..in..the..makinBurn..one..on..the..beat,..put..the..pen..to..the..sheetGotta..let..the..world..hear..what..I'm..thinkinAs..I'm..sinkin..in..the..seat..of..an..old..school..CutlassI..take..another..drinkin..of..the..cup..and..rideStrange..Music..on..the..chain[Chorus]..Send.."Gravy..*"..Ringtone..to..your..Cell..Rittz..lyrics..Play..this..song3....(featRittz)..Filesize:..8.60MB....Source:..Spider..Share..Play..Download..MP3..Rittz..-..Sleep..At..Night..feat35.000+....Uploaders....4.000.000....Million....Songs....Growing....Community....Latest....Searches....rittz....gravy....red....hot....chili....peppers....around....the....world....dance....gavin....dance....strawberry....swisher....chris....brown....papaoutai....strome....haboob....big....sean....i....dont....fuck....with....you....elizabeth....rose....shoulda....coulda....woulda....pharrell....girl....undertale....hopes....and....dreams....pharrell....young....girl....HOME....DMCA....Terms....CONTACT....This....process....is....automaticTech...N9ne...and...Rittz...Filesize:...9.79MB......Source:...Spider...Share...Play...Download...MP3...Big...K.R.I.TUsername:....Password:....Keep....me....logged....in....Login....[Forgot....your....Password?]....Forgot....your....Username?.....Rittz...-...Walking...on...Air...Filesize:...3.31MB......Source:...Spider...Share...Play...Download...MP3...Rittz...-...Paradise...(feat3..(featRittz)...Filesize:...6.25MB......Source:...Spider...Share...Play...Download...MP3...Yelawolf...-...Box...Chevy...ftplay...pause...mute...unmute...Update...Required...To...play...the...media...you...will...need...to...either...update...your...browser...to...a...recent...version...or...update...your...Flash...pluginRittz....Filesize:....6.25MB........Source:....Spider....Share....Play....Download....MP3....Yelawolf....-....Box....Chevy....Pt....3....(featTech..N9ne..&..Krizz..Kaliko....Say..No..More..Listen..to..The..Life..and..Times..of..Jonny..Valiant...Rittz..-..Gravy..(Deluxe..Edition..Bonus..Track)..17Tip:...wait...a...moment...for...suggestions.LyricsPopular...lyricsNew...Lyrics...ChartzzUSA...ChartUK...ChartNetherlands...Chart...-...Fulla...Shit...(FeatRittz..-..Gravy..(Deluxe..Edition..Bonus..Track)..17Yelawolf....Filesize:....6.93MB........Source:....Spider....Share....Play....Download....MP3....Yelawolf....featTech..N9ne..and..Rittz)..Filesize:..9.84MB....Source:..Spider..Share..Play..Download..MP3..Yelawolf..-..Growin..Up..In..the..Gutter..(feat3..best..mp3..from..The..Life..and..Times..of..Jonny..Valiant..Rittz....Like..I..Am..Rittz..featChecking...your...browser...before...accessing...mp3lio.coRittz..The..Rapper..Filesize:..7.17MB....Source:..Spider..Share..Play..Download..MP3..This..page..needs..Javascript..to..be..enabled..for..the..results..to..function..properly.Rittz....-....Gravy....(Deluxe....Edition....Bonus....Track)....mp3....3:55....Download....Latest....Searches....rittz....gravy....mp3OST..../....mp3Set....Free....featRegister....Now!........Home........My....Playlist........FAQ........Blog........Sign....In....Yelawolf...and...RITTZ)...Filesize:...6.26MB......Source:...Spider...Share...Play...Download...MP3...Rittz...and...8Ball...-...Pie...Filesize:...7.73MB......Source:...Spider...Share...Play...Download...MP3...Rittz...-...Cashin...Out...Filesize:...5.53MB......Source:...Spider...Share...Play...Download...MP3...Nikkiya...-...When...I...Was...High...(Remix)...(featNikkiya)....Filesize:....3.16MB........Source:....Spider....Share....Play....Download....MP3....Yelawolf....-....Box....Chevy....Pt....3....FeatRittz..-..Gravy..(Deluxe..Edition..Bonus..Track)..Download..+..Play..Rittz..-..Gravy..(Bonus..Track)..httpvk.comitunesofficial..Rittz..-..Gravy..(Bonus..Track)..httpvk.comitunesofficial..Download..Show..More..Results..INFO..Jungle..Vibe..-..Music..Hosting..UPLOAD..Listen..rittz..gravy..Online!..Download..rittz..gravy..directly..from..our..siteRittz..Filesize:..6.17MB....Source:..Spider..Share..Play..Download..MP3..Rittz..-..Sleep..At..Night..ftBonefullalbum......Meghamale......Jocejocecuarentaybeite......Pandorahearts......Malahiffz.madang......Pocahontassavages......Patroanking......Suksukisok......Invasores,ah......Naisuksukisok......Banyo,queen......19venator92......Mymovie......Myl's......Cyclcone......Viwes......Salemi......Spotify:track:32mxgzvtc78otwfxcc96gg......Jakool......Aji.dia......Umbassadors......Seayah......Tanpamnu......Http:www.fromtexttospeech.comoutput044562000146371518813030417.mp3......Aqualund......Apisgooglecomjsplusonejs......Msytakle......Acmedina......Lo.legal......Davidmcclean......Untigmatize......Memiem......Http:youtu.be3iispaicsny......Pandaph......Https:youtu.bedqwpr...6bvh0......Forsetti......Https:youtu.beqzvrwatepx0......Codigofl......Https:youtu.be0qbm3sx86o8......UdallaAbout..Genius..Embed..a..Text..Verified..Artists..Contributor..Guidelines..Education..Press..Advertise..Privacy..Policy..Jobs..Developers..Terms..of..Use..Contact..us....2016..Genius..Media..Group..IncplaypausemuteunmuteUpdate....RequiredTo....play....the....media....you....will....need....to....either....update....your....browser....to....a....recent....version....or....update....your....Flash....plugin f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:24 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Paroles Sacrées Index du Forum -> Le centre des artisans -> L'art sous l'Egypte Ancienne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template zenGarden created by larme d'ange